Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Janie and Jack is having another Friends and Family weekend!

So ya'll know how much I LOVE Janie and Jack! They must not be doing so well because they are hosting another Friends and Family weekend this coming weekend. It is only 25% off total purchase instead of 30% like last time...but that is ok. 25% is better than nothing. There is only 4 things I really really want to have. Pleated Plaid SkirtPleated Knit TopDouble Bow Barrette Two-PackBow Tipped Sweater DressNow, I already have the brown tights to match this stuff. They are actually from three different lines. The first two are from Autumn Classics, bows are from the Halloween line and the dress is from Le Leopard. I am not sure if they have Riley's size but I will call today and find out. Janie and Jack in the winter is a little on the queer side for boys so there is not much cool/preppy for Devin. All 4 pieces will only cost about $58 after the discount when they retailed for $132...so that is a big savings. There are a few pieces that I would buy if they did not have this available that I would save for Riley for winter to spring transition. There are two other dresses that I LOVE but Riley does not fit well in them. Plaid Button DressCable Sweater Dress. I mean how pretty are they? And can I tell you how awesome the colors are on her! Ugh it's time like this I wish she was more averaged size and not so petite. I do love the dress in the Le Leopard line though because it looks like a baby Chanel to me. These two are on my backup list because I think that they would go great with a dark pair
of jeans she already has from Old Navy that I got for $7 during their deal days sale.
Pleated Floral TopI have some extra money from selling Riley's winter wardrobe from last winter on EBay so this is stuff will be bought with that extra money. Gymboree is also hosting a Friends and Family this weekend and theirs is 30% off and their prices are lower to start....but their stuff is not half as cute and there is really only one line for Riley I would buy a few items from. They are giving gymbucks away right now when you spend $50 but I do not think I have $50 worth of stuff to buy from there. Gymboree does have a fire engine line and football line for Devin that I know he would like,  and he could use play clothes. We shall see if anything jumps out at me Thursday when I go while Devin is at school.

Weather has been HOT here again and I hate it. I do not want 85 I want 65....time for fall to stay. Most people would die for this weather....but man alive lets cool down and have real fall weather. Other than that, not much else to report. Oh Riley peed in the potty last night before her bath and she clapped for herself so she knows what she is doing. Not bad for 19.5 mo. Now if I could just get her to do that more often we would be in business.

No comments:

Post a Comment