Monday, June 18, 2012

Blah-how is it only Monday? Wish I hadn't given up beer

First blog post from my phone...bear with me.Time has really been flying by aNd I feel like I cannot keep up with everything. I really want the kids to have fun playing with friends outside and at the beach but that really means chores no longer get done at home. It's a trade, we all love getting outside but i loathe a messy house. It's my job, and I'm sucking at it big time. I have also had to give up beer bc I've gain a bazillion lbs since moving home. Beer is my guts enemy along w bagels. I rarely ate bagels more than once a week in Vegas and hardly ever drank beer....it's disgusting how well I was doing when I was training fir tge half marathon I ran in dec to where I am now. Kids don't allow me to get anything done alone so forget working out while I'm home alone w them. I will have to get up at 530 to get it in before Frankie goes to work twice a week then once/twice a weekend- only problem is he's gone Everyother week. Ugh! Enough complaining...I'm done. Kids are doing well. Dev has a fresh mouth and we have had to discipline him repeatably for the same issue. He just gets in this negative fresh snappy mood and it's not good. He's great otherwise and very excited fir kindergarten. We have officially been together for 10 yrs while being married for 7 of them as of this past Sunday. Together for more than a third of my life. Only three people remembered our anniversary-can you tell I'm in a mood? We are celebrating this coming weekend since it fell on fathers day. We are platinum Marriott members so we get free nights yearly so will be redeeming one to stay in center city. Kelly and dan will stay at the house with the kids while we go. We were thinking about a nice dinner out then my gut stares me in the face so maybe tapas instead of heavy meal...just can't wait to spend a night out alone with my love. Thanks again Beaner!We spent all day Saturday on a boat and I was in love as was frank. He asked what I wanted in a boat and he's started to do some research...maybe next summer ;) I could spend everyday in the sun at tge beach, on a boat or in a lounge chair...Riley is my daughter as she fell asleep on the floor of the boat as we were crusing in the inlet. I folded a towel into a pillow and covered her whole body up w another towel. The girl won't sleep in her carseat but had no issues sleeping with a life jacket on over her bikini on a moving boat. Love :)Driving to ocean city tomorrow for the night and can't frickin wait to plant my ass in the sand! Kids should have a ball too playing with their cousins.

No comments:

Post a Comment