Friday, December 7, 2012

Kids like to sleep in same room-is that ok?

Devin and Riley have recently started to ask to sleep in one smothers room. They usually request devins room and Riley sleeps on devins trundle bed. They still go to bed at 7/715 and do not fool around talking or playing. I'm not sure if this is normal or ok. I know I shared a room with my sister growing up but that was bc of lack of bedrooms. I do make them sleep in their own rooms every other night or so, but even then I still sometimes come up stairs to them having a slumber party.

I won't allow them to sleep in my bed with me so maybe that is why they want to have slumber parties? Devin requires a night light and his door open while Riley just wants a night light door shut. I figure letting them sleep in the same room is ok since they are able to sleep apart??? And they're at an age that devin isn't going to want his kid sister around sooner than later.

Riley also has started this odd separation anxiety thing in certain instances. She asks me if I'm ever coming back. She friend the last two days at preschool drop off and has cried when I leave her with frank or my mom to go to volleyball. She never cared before and never batted an eye esp at school. I have no idea why she all the sudden has this odd fear that I'm not coming back. She said the same thing to Kelly when she left from staying w kids over the weekend while frank and I were away.

She's in tumbling now and is just the cutest lil thing. Here's her walking backward along the tape...she's hit some killer calf muscles for such a lil squeak.

No comments:

Post a Comment