Monday, September 13, 2010

Devin wants to kick Daddys butt and NJ this week!

Devin wanted to play Boggle yesterday with Frank. He told him "Lets play goggle Dad." Frank, "Do you know how to play Boggle Devin?" Devin, "Yes, I kick your butt." Frank, "What?" Devin, "Mommy kicks your butt at Goggle, so that is how you play, I kick your butt!" Frank and I could do nothing but laugh because when he and I played a few weeks ago I really did kick his butt and Devin was asking who was winning. Haha. Frank was trying to explain to him how to play and he told Devin he was just too young for now. He then asked Devin what the word (Boggle) on the box said. Devin responded very matter of factly, "I play this game." (while moving his pointer down the box)

We will be flying out this week to NJ and I am getting prepared mentally. We are all packed (beside carry on) and ready to go. Since we will be flying Us Airways there I had to keep our suitcase below 50 lbs which was actually pretty hard to do. Resting at 46.5 lbs now, I have a few last minute items to bring but for the most part we are ready to go.

I am very excited to be going to Johnson's Farm on Thursday for some pumpkin picking and possibly apple picking if time allows. We have an orchard not too far from our house here that I can take the kids to again this fall. Weather is fixing to be perfect and I am very much looking forward to the forecast of all 70s! Fall is my all time favorite season and I miss it big time living in the Mohave. With lots of other activities planned the few days home are going to go very quickly as always. We are lucky to have a Baker/Sullivan/Viguers family reunion brunch on Sunday too. Thanks to Aunt Nancy for hosting it this weekend for us :)

I cannot wait for you all to meet the kids again! They are so great and really fun to be around. I just wish we were closer to NJ than we are. NV I am over you!

No comments:

Post a Comment