Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Is it Wednesday yet? Riley finally weighs 20lbs!

Today is an absolute shitty day. I am sorry not to be g rated...but Hell I hate today. I know everyone has a bad day now and then...today that is the day for me.

It all started out ok, took Devin to preschool for an 8:30 drop off. Swung by Target to get new headphones since Devin broke mine a lil while back and I will need them for NJ to run outside with.  Then we drove over to gymnastics for Riley. Left there at 10 for our 10:15 ped appt for her. Waited over an hour for the ped and never saw her since I had to pick up Devin between 11:15 and 11:30. Thankfully the ped is only 5 minutes from his school, but as I pull up they are closing the gate and I had to watch them walk Devin into the school and I had to park, unstrap Riley and go in and get him. I apologize and they were very cool about it thank god! I was only 1 min late by the time I got to the office so hypothetically I wasn't late when I had pulled up.

I now have to reschedule an appointment to take Riley in and do her 18 month well check again. SO ANNOYING. Who has time for that? I waited over an hour the first time, and now I have to go back? WTF. That is the last thing I want to do with my time. She got weighed and is 20 lbs 11 oz and can finally be legally turned around to face forward. We turned her around a few months back, but now at least it is legal :) She is less than the 3rd percentile for weight and 10th percentile for height. She is a peanut and I am not worried. She eats all the time and eats well. We do feed her mostly healthy food with hardly any saturated fats and such, but she is definitely is not a picky eater.  I would much rather a petite girl who eats healthy food over a fattie kid who eats processed crappy food and fast food. 

On a good note, I will be in NJ soon and will have the cool air on my skin. It is 100* today in Las Vegas and tomorrow will be the same. Gag me now! Bring on the 70s. Oh and I won an EBay auction for a pair of Janie and Jack knickers and pheasant top for Riley this morning too for only $5.50 for the outfit. I have a few other pieces from this collection so that is awesome I can now mix and match :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Shannon! Ugg, I wish I had known you had a peanut too! Lucy is only 16.5lbs at 10.5mos. She was 8 at birth... so just recently doubled. I have been freaking for a long time about my supply etc etc, but I think she's just a peanut. She's content and meeting all milestones so I have to believe she is fine! I was a peanut too... only 20lbs at 2 years old! Lila is also small.
    Hope you have fun in NJ!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete