Sunday, February 5, 2012

My bags are packed and I'm (ready) to go....


guest room



guest room packed







Well....I think I am done. I am exhausted and my back hurts so I am throwing in the towel. Every box is filled to the brim and taped shut. It is amazing how you under estimate how many you will need. Thank goodness my neighbor had 4 extra ones in her garage-Thanks! Everything else that did not fit is going to be picked up Tuesday at the curb. I still have to clean the house since it is sold...but that can wait until Tuesday am when I come back to the house from the hotel and grab the dogs. I did start crying twice today (now three times) while I was packing. I know the next chapter in life is going to be great, but it is still sad to break down the rooms that you have made your home for years and say good bye to some great people. Enough of that because I cannot handle the emotions right now alone.

Truck comes tomorrow at 7 am and I am hoping they run a little late. We do not have to leave the house until 8 am so hopefully they will not arrive until 7:30 or so giving us a lil time to get moving. It is estimated they need 8 hours to inventory and load so hopefully they will be done by 3 so we can get checked into the hotel and maybe the kids will take a lil snooze. Doubt it, but here's to hoping.
Tomorrow's schedule
7-turck comes
8-get in the car and head to school
8:30-8:40 drop off
GET CAFFEINE
9:30-drive across town for last post op appt (9 mo now)
Drop off stuff at franks office
swing by vet and get sedatives
11:15 back across town to pick up Devin
get them food-come home
1-dogs to groomer

Riley now has a fantastic cough and ran a fever today of 102.0. Sweet. So....hopefully she will be in good spirits tomorrow since we have A LOT of running around to do. I know I will have a lack of sleep and will probably be grumpy. I was planning on dropping the kids off to a friend tomorrow for lunch so I can get stuff done without them, but that looks like it may not happen if Riley is still sickies in the am. I would have a glass of wine-but I cannot afford to be sluggish tomorrow. Fingers crossed that there are not major issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment