Thursday, October 28, 2010

Peacock pride is back! Did I ever tell you how cute Riley is? See for yourself!

Devin had his Halloween concert and parade today at school. The parents were to arrive at 9 am and we went to his classroom. All the students were lined up around the carpet and they all looked SO SO SO cute. Devin got to stand next to Orphan Annie! They sang a good 6 or 7 songs all about Halloween and scary stuff. They acted out waving their hands and doing all sorts of movements throughout the songs. Sweetest kid ever. Once I figure out how to upload videos off my camcorder to the Internet I will do so.


 Devin and his teachers
 We then went to the all purpose room and the kids came down in a line about 5 minutes later. The 4 year olds were in front of his class and it is hysterical to see how much better they walk in a line and wave at the same time. I swear the 3 year olds have a hard time concentrating on doing both while dressed up with lots and lots of moms and dads staring at them. I know there were not parents there for every kid in Devin's class and that makes me sad. I would hate for my child not to have someone there to smile back at them. After they marched out of the preschool wing and into the elementary wing they went outside. Riley and I left at that point and ran some errands.


After our errands we had an hour or so to kill so we went to a park down the street from Devin's school. My friend Mandy and her daughter Mia swung by for the tail end for a little fresh air too. Her daughter was 1 in August so she and Riley are the perfect playmate age. I took some pictures of Riley while we were playing and here they are. She is SO easy to take pictures of when she is in her element. That was NOT the case last Saturday when we went to the portrait studio to try and take our family photo. She wanted nothing to do with sitting still or lookingat the photographer. I got some goods ones none the less and cannot wait to share them. There is one serious face one that she looks identical to me as a kid. I know my mother would say she has my puss. The rest were just so cute I could not decide. I have another 15 or just that are just like these.







No comments:

Post a Comment