Monday, April 9, 2012

Is it bedtime yet?

7:15 get up with Riley and let the dogs out.
7:30 Devin wakes up still not feeling well-(see below) and he lays on the floor in the "art room"
8:00 throw in laundry
8:05 open Dev's Playdough dentist set
8:06 play referee and make him share it with Riley
8:06.35 tell Riley not to hit Devin with her polly pocket and remind him again to share
8:10 Open Riley's Strawberry shortcake berry cafe to help distract her
8:11 remind Riley to share with Devin and get off her dolls (she was laying on the so he could not reach them)
8:12 get more 3 in SSC dolls from playroom
8:15 suggest they play apart from one another
8:17 jump in the shower
8:20 Devin charges in bathroom with Riley barrel in behind screaming "Devin is killing Lemon Merangue!" Devin shows me he has Lemon's head in the mouth of his toy snake as he laughs and snickers
8:30ish Riley dumps out her Easter basket my mother made for her and plastic grass is everywhere
8:31 Devin does the same and they are now having a grass fight
8:32 try and drink my cold coffee that I already tried to finish three times now
8:45 change laundry over
8:50 put movie on for them so I can clean up
9:00 tell Riley to just sit and watch movie and stop jumping around Devin who is now miserable
9:45 log on to library site to register them for class to join a friend
9:46 realize I cannot find the cards-frantic to look for htem
9:55 finally find the cards after looking in car, wallet, purse, kids cash register, play room, art room and mail sorter-where were they? in address book....no idea why
9:56 officially dump out cold coffee that I never got to finish
10 register them
10:02 take dogs out to pee
10:05 change laundry over and Devin is crying-check on him in the other room
10:06 take him up stairs-put thermometer in his mouth and measure out Motrin
10:06.30 hear Riley yelling from outside through window in bathroom-shes outside...alone....again! Open window and yell to come inside-she said "no Woo Woo has to go potty."
10:07 give Devin Motrin-temp is 102.4 put him in bed
10:08 Me "Riley we just let Woody out" Riley, "well he had to go again" UGH UGH UGH
10:09 finish hanging up wet clothes that I left on the floor when I ran to see what Devin needed.
10:10 Riley is now feeding the dogs jelly beans and m&ms from the Easter eggs.
10:12 clean up Woody's vomit
10:15 sort and empty all eggs and put them away. Is it summer yet? Can I just fence in this backyard and put all kids/dogs outback to play?!
This is all by 10:15. I ate lunch at 11 because I had not yet eaten today (unless you count the half of a cashew cookie from brunch yesterday.) Devin is asleep and Riley is making messes faster than I can clean up. I am on load 4 and still have 2/3 left. Come on 7pm!

distaster of the art room post grass fight!
Devin is sick. He started to complain yesterday on the way to brunch that his belly hurt. I chalked it up to the fact he had not yet eaten and was probably hungry. He whined that his belly was upset mid meal and again we just told him to eat more. He seemed fine after he ate 3 slices of bacon, a bagel then cereal bar and granola bar over the course of the hour and a half. He said he was tired on the way home and again we figure because it was after 1 that he was just ready to lay down for a nap. Well he did and he slept until 5pm when I went to wake him to go to my aunts for dinner. He had thrown up in bed and had a fever. He really wanted to go and since he and Riley were the only kids-I did not mind to bring him and just have him stay with me. He then threw up again in the car and that was it. He was staying home. We put him in the "art room" bc the carpet in there is old and we didn't mind if he threw up in there. He threw up again while laying down and watching a movie and was in bed by 7:15. He woke up at 3am and peed and threw up again and I gave him more Motrin. He seemed better this am and was not warm. He ate a cereal bar and had some water but went downhill from there. We had a dentist appt and playdate today scheduled....boo. Hopefully he will bounce back soon. I am exhausted!

No comments:

Post a Comment